Wow , I’m back.
Been wayyyyyy overdue but I’m here.
When it comes to love the goal is forever, right?
So how come forever truly equates to 2 years of being together before it all comes crashing down?
Why is it that relationships end more frequently than they last?
The answer is simple.
What you accept about your partner is inconsistent.
How comfortable you make your partner is inconsistent.
The communication between you and your partner is inconsistent.
Rome wasnt built in a day and a consistent love isn’t built in a year, in 2 years , etc….
Before you jump into a relationship there are things you must ask yourself:
1. Am I ready to accept someone for everything they can or can not do?
The person you just meet will not be a perfect version of what you need. They will have flaws as do you. It’s not about nitpicking these flaws. It’s about knowing who you deal with and either accepting it while communicating for ways to make it better for you by meeting at middle ground or understanding that there is no middle ground that can be met and proceed with your life.
Don’t be in a relationship with somebody trying to change them, accept them and let them make the change for you because they care.
2. Am i patient enough to understand that this person isn’t built perfectly for me but yet i chose this person based on qualities i enjoy and we will work together to build eachother into the partners we desire.
3. Is this person easy to communicate with and also am i ? Being how communication is the foundation of anything growing if one or both people in the relationship can not speak as adults, nothing will ever be solved.
4. Do i enjoy arguing,drama, and pettiness? While some say they hate it , inside that creates a stir up which excites them and they need it to get thru sometimes.
5. Am i ready to not let third parties intervene in my relationship? Gossip, a friend, social media, random person coming to you as a woman/man.
Things of that nature should not be an issue if the communication is there. Yes people are sneaky and yes people sometimes are telling the truth but know your partner enough to always hear their side before judgement is made.
Advice from friends, randoms, whomever can be good sometimes if it’s a open topic on life. There is absolutely no way a third party can give you answers on what you should do with your partner. You and your partner have a certain way of handling things/doing things that “advice” from a third party is coming from an outside source that doesnt deal with neither of you. So be alil less open to using the advice but you could be all ears for it.
We all sit and want forever but never let go of teenage dating ways.
You interact with the opposite sex like children and in return you just lie to yourself saying you want love and all that comes with it without maturing in that department.
Relationships will be hit or miss but when you do it, do it in the most mature way possible and if you’re not ready for that ,….shitttt turnup and do wild shit till you ready! 🔥🔥🔥🔥